Saturday, September 26, 2009

Life is busy so here is our life lately!

Cierra turned 8 this month and is so excited to get Baptized. My friend Amy made up these cute invitations for her Baptism. She also took the picture. She has a photography business and does great work. Check out her website here:http://www.heartprintsphotography.com/

Sock's and Ditto are continuing to grow and they have been a lot of fun. It is fun to have two so they can play with each other. They are really good kittens and we are all loving them. Brooke may be loving them a little too much but they don't seem to mind.

Brooke and Sock's fell asleep in the sun on the living room floor. It was so cute!:)

Just in case you run out of cereal we may have a box you can borrow. What can I say? You have to stock up when it is on sale and I got a screamin deal!


Kaylee started volleyball this month. She is loving it and wants to practice all the time. It's fun to bump the ball around with her.

Last weekend I ran in the Run Wild race at Northwest Trek. It was a 8k and I got poured on. Oh well, that's happens when you live in Washington.It was a lot of fun anyways and I wound a gift card for Fleet feet and got to go buy a new pair of shoes. I bought the exact pair I had because I loved them and they fit so well. Like the saleslady said, Don't fix it if it ain't broke! My shoes had about 300 too many miles on them so I was glad to get a new pair. My sister ran the 5k, which was her first race and she did awesome. I was so proud of the big accomplishment that she achieved and I can't wait for the day we can run a half marathon together. Speaking of half marathons, I am heading to Leavenworth this weekend for the annual half marathon that I have done for 3 years. Looking forward to getting away for a weekend. I also am going to be running my first full marathon and although it is going to be a lot of work, I am so excited to do it. It isn't until June 5th so I have a little while to get ready for it.


Brooke had her harvest day at preschool and had a blast going through Mrs. Spencer's garden and finding all the vegetables. We cooked most of it up and Brooke ate it.












And the big news for September is that Sean went to Dallas for the opening game in the Cowboys Stadium. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity for him and he had an amazing time even though the Cowboys lost. The whole experience was awesome and I am so glad he got to go. You can go on his facebook to see many many more pictures!




















This was just a little portion of the crazy month we have had so far! Can't wait until October comes!

0 comments: